For ginger-mint syrup:
- Sugar- 1 cup
- Water- 1 cup
- Ginger- 2” piece
- Fresh mint leaves- 1 cup
For the Mocktail:
- Ginger mint syrup- 2 tbsp
- Fresh lime juice- 2 tbsp
- Orange juice- 1/4 cup
- Soda or sparkling water- 1/4 cup
- For the ginger-mint Syrup, bring sugar, water, and ginger together in a little pan. Cook on medium flame until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Take it off the flame and add mint leaves.
- Strain the ginger and mint out. You can store the ginger-mint syrup for up to a month.
- Pour the ginger-mint syrup into a glass.
- Add lime and orange juice. Adjust the flavour according to your preference.
- Stir and add soda or sparkling water.
- Garnish the drink with some mint and serve with your favourite snacks.
Know the secret to some unique, tried-and-tasted delicacies? Share your recipes with us, along with high-resolution photos, at firstname.lastname@example.org