- 300ml/10fl oz double cream
- 200ml/7fl oz Greek-style yoghurt
- 4 shop-bought meringue nests
- 1 ripe mango, skin and stone removed, flesh cut into 1cm/½in pieces
- 3 passion fruits, halved
- 4 fresh mint sprigs, to decorate (optional)
- Gently whip the cream in a large bowl until soft peaks form.
- Fold the yoghurt through the cream, being careful not to over-mix.
- Break the meringues into the bowl and gently stir to combine. (It should be quite a stiff mixture).
- Spoon a layer of the meringue mixture into the bases of four serving glasses. Sprinkle over a handful of mango pieces and drizzle with the passion fruit seeds. Repeat until all the meringue mixture and fruit is used up.
- Decorate with mint sprigs, if using, and eat immediately.