Mouth-watering, spicy, and flavourful. This egg curry is the perfect lunch choice for a lazy afternoon.
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- Boiled eggs- 4
- Onions- 2, finely chopped
- Tomato-2, puree
- Coriander powder- 1 tsp
- Cumin powder- ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste- ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder- ¼ tsp
- Chilli powder- 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves
- Water- 3 cups
- Salt to taste
- STEP 1 In a pan, heat the oil and fry the onions until golden brown.
- STEP 2 Add chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, cumin powder and coriander powder.
- STEP 3 Then add the tomato puree and let it cook until the oil separates.
- STEP 4 Add water and bring it to a boil.
- STEP 5 In a separate pan, heat oil and add chilli powder.
- STEP 6 Then add the eggs and stir to coat with the chilli powder.
- STEP 7 Add the eggs to the curry.
- STEP 8 Garnish with coriander.
- STEP 9 Serve with plain or flavoured rice.