BY RUCHIRA GHOSH
- Eggs 4
- Onions 3
- Tomato 1
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Green chillies 1 or 2
- Salt as per taste
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Garam masala 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Mustard 1/2 tsp
- Urad dal 1/2 tsp
- Take the eggs in pressure cooker along with water.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Pressure cook for one whistle.
- You can boil the eggs in pan for 15 minutes instead of pressure cooking.
- Shell the eggs make slits and keep aside.
- Finely chop onions, tomatoes and slit green chillies
- Heat oil and temper with mustard and urad dal.
- When it turns brown add chopped onions and slit green chillies and saute for one minute.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell vanishes
- Add the tomatoes and saute till they get mushy
- Then add all masalas along with salt.
- Add little water and allow it to boil till raw smell of masalas disappears and the water is absorbed
- Add the slit eggs and mix with masala.
- Switch off the stove and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with chapatti/ paratha/ poori